Are you looking for a truly one-of-a-kind, unique piece? Have a certain vision in mind for a piece of jewelry that you just can't seem to find? While Long’s has an extensive collection of hand selected jewelry, we're happy to help you bring your specific jewelry design vision to life. The only limit is your imagination.
The Long’s Design Team is able to create a customized, one-of-a-kind piece of jewelry using the latest in design technology. Our Team will help guide you through the process and will be in touch every step of the way. We stand behind our designs and guarantee that every custom piece is unique and personal.
We have continually earned the respect of our customers for our attention to detail and level of service.
“… Longs was able to make my ring for me based off a description of what I wanted and the spec’s of another ring that was almost what I wanted but not quite.They have a computer simulation that will show you the details and the jeweler will have you come in and approve the design before they cast it… The process was very easy and it really was not expensive… They were extremely accommodating and pleasant to work with. I highly recommend making your jewelry with them if you are having trouble finding exactly what you like.”
- Meaghan from Yelp
The custom jewelry design process consists of a few steps:
1) We’ll set up a consultation to learn exactly what you are looking for. Our Team will collaborate with you and help develop an initial concept.
2) Once the jewelry's design has been decided upon, our staff will work with you to create a rough sketch of the jewelry or show you different pictures to demonstrate the various features that it will have.
3) From the rough sketch, our staff will then create a CAD (computer-aided design) rendering of the custom design so that the jewelry appears as a 3 dimensional digital image.
4) Once approved, using the latest technology, we generate a wax or resin model of the piece.
5) After a period that typically takes just a few weeks after the model has been approved, you will be presented with your custom piece of jewelry.