In the spirit of Independence Day, we’ve put together a selection of patriotic jewelry. We’ve got more than just jewelry that comes in red, white and blue (or in our case, rubies, sapphires, and diamonds). We narrowed our selection down even further to present you with none other than a list of rings that resemble fireworks! We’ve got lots of sparklers throughout our stores, but we think these baubles from our pre-owned and vintage jewelry collection illustrate the holiday tradition best:
- 14K yellow gold ruby and diamond cluster ring with 16 marquise cut rubies accented by 14 full cut diamonds, set in a spray design, ring size 7.
- 14K yellow gold sapphire and diamond ring with 6 square sapphires and 14 single cut diamonds, ring size 7.
- 14K white gold, diamond, and ruby dome cluster ring with 10 full cut diamonds and 13 rubies, ring size 7.75.
- 18K yellow gold, ruby, and sapphire ring with a swirl design containing 7 round rubies and 8 round sapphires, ring size 8.
- 18K yellow and white gold, ruby, and diamond ring in a spray design with 9 marquise rubies, 9 round rubies, and 27 round diamonds, ring size 7.
- 18K white gold, sapphire and diamond ring with 3 pear shape sapphires and 48 accent diamonds. Stones are prong set into a flower design, ring size 4.25.
- 18K yellow gold ring with 5 round blue sapphires, 5 round pink sapphires, 1 round center diamond, and 12 baguette center accent diamonds, ring size 4.75.
However you decide to decorate yourself for the Fourth of July, we hope you have a safe and happy Independence Day!